Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kreative Papa

Although it is rarely mentioned, my husband Sal is a BIG, HUGE part of Kreative Lil Invites and is a great graphic designer!  I have posted just a few of his creations which are not available on the website yet but should be soon!  For mothers day, he designed this funny "Super Mom" card...the card speaks for itself...totally hilarious and awesome! 
The coin has Adam's picture on it and took him a few days to complete but it looks so real, I love it.  
Stay tuned to KreativeLilInvites.com for more unique, modern and customized greeting cards and invitations!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...love it...KREATIVE PAPA. lol.
    I have seen some of his work and yes, he is very talented! I love the supermom card...very cute and original. With your talent and his talent combined together = successful business.

    ReplyDelete