Saturday, August 29, 2009

Grandma's Birthday

It was Sal's mom's birthday last week...yes, yet another Leo in my life, I swear the closest people to me are Leo's - my sister, my husband, my best friend and my mother in law!  The crazy thing is that I am a Scorpio and supposedly Leos and Scorpio's are THE worst match ever!  Needless to say, I am not as passionate about astrological signs like I used to be...I think we are pretty much beating the odds as far as the zodiac is concerned (knock on wood!).  
So Adam and Sal came up with this adorable birthday card for grandma, who Adam calls "Jamina".  Her real name is Jamila, but Adam could not say Jamila so he calls her Jamina and it stuck with him.  I am sure when Kamran begins to talk he will also refer to his grandmother as Jamina, and so on and so on.
Happy Birthday Grandma Jamina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment