Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 9 Months Kammy!

Wow!  Where has the time gone!? Has it been nine months already!?  It feels like just yesterday I was nervously tossing and turning, trying to get atleast five minutes of shut-eye...anticipating being induced at 7am the next morning.  And now my little angel finally has his first two teeth, and is crawling too!  
I thought those little pearly whites would never poke through!  Adam got his first tooth at 5 months, and Kamran seemed to be teething since he was 4 months, but every morning I would check his little mouth and....nada!  Nothing but gums!  Then one fine morning, I check and sure enough...not one, but TWO tiny teeth had pierced through his swollen gums.  I was so excited, and so was he, as he would feel them with his tongue all day long, still does!  In this picture, the teeth are not too clear, but they are there alright!  Kreative Lil Invites has "Firsts" greeting cards like the one we made for Kam, as part of our "Just Because" line of creative and unique invitations.  
The next picture is just to show how much crazier life is once your baby starts crawling!!  With Adam, we were pushing him to crawl so much that he began crawling at 6 months, but soon after I realized that I liked it better when he was stationary!  With Kamran, I knew I would have to be on my toes twice as much, and as the picture speaks for itself, he is ALL over the place now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment