Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cupcakes, Sweet Things and Jelly Beans!

Jelly Beans mommy!  Can I please have some orange jelly beans, NO! purple jellybeans!  Oh wait, umm ya orange!!”  This is all I heard for three days following our friend’s daughter’s 2nd birthday party.  The kids were in sugar heaven, as this cupcake/candyland theme birthday party was a hit with everyone’s sweet tooth! 

Brown and pink cupcakes enticingly sat upon a white, three tier platter – each with it’s own, non-edible lollipop topper!  WAIT!  It gets better!  The top tier of this beauty contained a GIANT pink cupcake which is the cake that Gianna (Ayah) cut after blowing out her candles.  Looking at this wonderful creation, I thought, there is no way that huge cupcake could be delicious too…boyyyy was I wrong!  This darling cake was red velvet and so yummy…I loved it! 
Next to this platter, was another three tier platter.  The first two tiers on this platter contained goody boxes (full of jelly beans) for the kiddos.  The top tier had a big “G.A.”, the birthday girl’s initials.   Needless to say, their was some major sugar rushing going on that evening!  Not only did Adam stay WIDE awake on the entire ride home (which was 2 hours PAST his bedtime and a 20 min car ride) but it took me an entire hour to get Adam to fall asleep when we got home!

From big fat lollipops to delicious cupcakes, this mommy covered everything!  Rania is her name and she never ceases to amaze me when she is throwing her daughter’s birthday parties!!  Rania has two daughters, Giselle, age 3 and Gianna, age 2….I have the photos from this picture perfect birthday party posted with this blog, but will definitely get ahold of past birthday party décor and favors to show just how impressive Rania’s creations are!  So amazing and impressive that after being harassed by her friends and family for years to make a business out of her clever theme ideas and talent, she FINALLY did! 

Le Petite Packages is the name of Rania’s new business venture and although her website is still under construction, if anyone is interested in her help for a birthday party or ANY party, please let me know and I can put you in contact with her!!  I know she will be very successful and I wish her the best!  

No comments:

Post a Comment